The ever-popular Ovington Fantasy Cricket game returns for the 2018 season, with new format, new rules and some new faces available for selection. With the format of the Division looking a little more like the Scottish Premiership – a reduced budget and more. We hope you’ll join in for the season ahead as it is sure to keep you interested throughout the 2018 season.
Find the link to the Ovo Fantasy Cricket list of Players here – save yourself a copy by going to File > Download so you can save it to your machine. Alternatively e-mail email@example.com for a copy.
Ovington Fantasy Cricket League – Rules
£5 to play – 50% to the club, 50% to the prize pot
5 Batsmen, 4 Bowlers, 2 All-Rounders – £65m Budget
You can make a maximum of five player transfers at any point in the season.
The Joker – on any one week of your choosing, you can double the points total for a nominated player in your team.
- 1 point per every 10 runs
- Then: 1 point at 50, 2 points at 100, 3 points at 150 & 4 points at 200
- 1 point for a score greater than 1 not out
- -1 for a Duck
- 1 point per wicket
- Then: 1 point for 3 wickets, 2 points for 5 wickets, 3 points for 7 wickets & 4 points for 10 wickets, 5 points for a hat-trick
- 1 point for every two maidens
- 1 point per catch
- 1 point each for fielders/keeper involved in run out, 2 points for a direct hit run out
- 1 point per stumping
- -1 drop / DNT (Did Not Try) – Captains to decide. All decisions are final
- Appearance point (game must start) – 1 point
- Press Performance of the Week – 5 points
- If a chosen player doesn’t play – Tough, 0 points
Prize pot payments will be £5 to league leader at time of division split, £10 to cup winner, £10 to division 2 winner and the rest will be to the division 1 winner and runner up.
For transfers, jokers or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment can be made to A. Cole – contact for bank details or cash to a reputable Ovington member.