It would be much appreciated if anyone is available to help out down at the Pavilion on Good Friday (14th April) from 9am, with club preparations for the first pre-season friendly and the season in general.
There’s plenty of things that need doing before our first pre-season match against Darley on Sunday. We are in the fortunate position that the Outfield is in much better condition than it was at this stage last year, but we still need some help in the following areas.
- Putting up the sight-screens that have been away for the winter
- Sorting out of kitbags in the home dressing room
- Tidying and cleaning of the pavilion in general
- Removing Ivy from the Pavilion Walls and putting up Sponsor-boards for new season
- Some maintenance on the square and outfield.
Anyone who is available to help out at all on Good Friday, this would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,